There are a few road restrictions that may affect your driving in our immediate area. While they will not be working every day on all of these projects, it does give you an idea of when the work will be completed and what is happening. They are:
- Lane restrictions on Wednesday, September 6th, in the 5600 block of Crawfordsville Road for decorative light pole installation – weather permitting
- Lane restricted through September 18th, at 2828 N. High School Rd. for excavating.
- Lane restricted through December 31st at 6169 Crawfordsville Rd. for installation of wood utility pole with small cell equipment.
- Lane restricted through November 1st at 3700 W. 30th Street for bridge rehabilitation/replacement over Little Eagle Creek
- Lane restricted through November 30th at 3843 W. 30th Street for patching and resurfacing.
- Lane restricted through September 15th for water valve replacement.
Remember that Raceway Road is still closed between 56th Street and Crawfordsville Road (actually closed between 52nd Street and 46th Street, which are not through streets). Because of the reservoir there is very limited ways around this as the only through streets are 56th and Crawfordsville Road. Please be considerate of the neighborhoods and don’t try cutting through to get to the other side of the reservoir, as the streets do not go through. This is a Hendricks County Project and I do not have an update on it at this time.
Hope everyone had a great Labor Day and were able to do something other than work!
City-County Councillor District 6