Below is information about the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) projects that are going on this weekend, if the weather cooperates. This information includes all of Marion County, which affects I – 465 and I – 65 here on the west side. I also included the information about I – 65 in Boone County as I know many of you, especially in the northern part of District 6, do go to Zionsville and Whitestown. This can make a difference if planning on going to Zionsville since Zionsville Road is closed north of 96th Street in Boone County as well.
Hopefully this information is helpful. Please feel free to share this with others, as this is not just for our District 6, but affects people throughout central Indiana.
City-County Councillor District 6
Ramp closures begin Saturday on I-65 in Boone County
BOONE COUNTY, Ind. – The Indiana Department of Transportation announces upcoming ramp closures on I-65 will begin on or after Saturday, June 22 in Boone County. Below is the following schedule for resurfacing the ramps, weather permitting.
- I-65 northbound exit ramp to Whitestown Parkway Saturday, June 22 from 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. June 23.
- I-65 southbound exit ramp to Whitestown Parkway Sunday, June 23 from 12:01 a.m. to 5 a.m.
- I-65 northbound exit ramp to Albert S. White Dr. Sunday, June 23 from 6 p.m. to 12:01 a.m. on June 24.
- I-65 northbound exit ramp to State Road 267 from 12:01 a.m. to 6 a.m.
- State Road 267 on ramp to northbound I-65 Monday, June 24 from 8 p.m. to June 25 at 4 a.m.
This project was awarded to Rieth-Riley Construction for $13.8 million. This project also included resurfacing I-65 from one and one half miles south of State Road 39 to just north of I-865.
This project is scheduled for completion at the end of August.
|June 21 to June 24|