Weekend plan: Construction around Marion County
May 31 – June 3
INDIANAPOLIS – The Indiana Department of Transportation will continue work in Marion County this weekend.
Five projects will be working simultaneously in Marion County throughout the weekend.
INDOT would like to remind people to plan extra time this weekend to drive to their destination and watch for slow traffic in construction zones.
Below is a map of the areas we will be working in this weekend and a general idea of where lane restrictions and closures will be.
- I-65 NB will be closed from I-465 to the South Split by 9 a.m. Friday. I-65 NB will be closed from I-465 to the North Split by 9 p.m. Friday. I-70 W from the South Split to Belmont Ave will be closed by 9 p.m. Friday as well.
- I-65 SB will have lane restrictions between Lafayette Rd and Little Eagle Creek, and the ramp from Lafayette Rd TO I-65 SB will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Monday.
- I-465 N on the Northwest side will have lane restrictions between 46th St and I-865 from Friday at 8 p.m. through Monday at 6 a.m. The ramp from I-65 N to I-465 N will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Saturday.
- The ramp from I-865 EB to I-465 EB will be CLOSED from 9 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Monday.
- I-465 on the NE side will have lane restrictions between the White River and Fall Creek. Various lane restrictions will be in place from 7 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Monday.
Follow @INDOTEast on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Subscribe to receive text and email alerts about INDOT projects and services at alerts.indot.in.gov.
Learn about highway work zones and other traffic alerts at indot.carsprogram.org, 1-800-261-ROAD (7623) or 511 from a mobile phone.